All Contractors Need A Long Term, Well Organized, Sustainable Success Plan
Long Term Sustainable Success
The Contractor 20/20 Marketing Partner “Zero Stress System“ shows you how existing customers can cover the cost.
Every action by itself alone , increases profit and pays for itself … Guaranteed in writing
Most invest under $800 to start. almost instantly paid for by existing customers .
Skeptical ? let us show you how we can turn $200 into $2,000 to $5000 in sales guaranteed in writing .Then you will have the cash( normally paid by customers) needed to fund your marketing
The 7 most important action plan elements
1. Maintaining what is essential …
Keep Good Customers,
Replace Bad customers,
Maintain the right balance between sales and overhead.
2. Tracking 11 Key Profit Indicators.
Once you compare your numbers to national norms for high performance contractors the priority action list jumps off the page…
- CSR Closing Rates
- Tech Closing Rates
- Average sale
- Direct Labor Cost
- Equipment Cost
- Material Cost
- Overhead .
Until you do the first 2 on the list ,it’s an uphill climb for everything else
3. Master internet marketing y
Face it , there are some things best left to experts ,
To stay competitive online. In an ever-changing environment where hundreds of local competitors are fighting-it-out for visibility, you need an industry expert on your team. What sets us apart from our competitors is our understanding of your work, your customer and the latest technology, all while finding the best talent. We do this so we can tell people in your community what sets you apart from your competitors. All of this starts with a well-designed, optimized, on target, on message website, that serves as your storefront. We analyze your unique environment and circumstances to determine the best way to drive traffic and leads. We often utilize social media, local search engine optimization, reputation management, brand awareness building, as well as paid, display, video, and retargeting advertisements. Contractor 20/20 helps you set goals, makes moves, and measures your success so you are never stagnant, but instead, always moving forward ahead of your competitors.
4. Advance preparation–
It is critical to Plan in advance now , how to recover from the inevitable,
- one-day slowdown,
- one-week slowdown,
- seasonal slowdown,
5. Setting Business Goals…Goals are positive—not negative.
This is an important mind set to have. For example, this is not a goal: I don’t have enough techs to grow.
This is a problem statement. It identifies a problem. A goal, instead, identifies the solution. For example:
To hire three new techs in the next month. For example, wrap a large truck with your message and park close to supply houses , competitors , or someplace visible from routs tech use
See the difference? A problem statement is negative. It keeps your brain stuck in the problem. A goal is a dream—it has action behind it—it keeps your brain moving forward.
After you have identified your business goal, you need to look at what you are currently doing to achieve that goal. Write down all the steps you are currently taking to meet that goal.
You want to know how I know? Because you haven’t hit your goal. If you have been doing the same thing for months and haven’t seen any success it means that you need to explore new tactics to hit your goal. For example, to be a company with three more techs means you need to start acting like a company that has three more techs. What does that mean?
Well, for example, you may need to:
- Sell more jobs to be able to pay for their salary.
- Create an apprentice program.
- Offer a more competitive salary, schedule, or benefits program.
- Try employee recruitment marketing strategies.
Bottom line, you need to ask yourself, how would a business owner with three more techs act? What actions did he take?
This goal visualization strategy works for every business goal. Do you want to dominate your market?
Then ask yourself, how would a company who dominates the market act?
Visualize yourself in that position. What would you be doing differently?
Implementation ( example )
The goal: To hire three new techs in the next month
The strategy: Let great technician know there is a better job open, with high pay, a great benefit and a respectful workplace
The Tactics: For example, wrap a large truck with your message and park close to supply houses, competitors, or someplace visible from routes tech use.
Contractor 20/20 has been coaching Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling companies for over 20 years,
and helping them set and meet their short- and long-term business goals. When you succeed, we succeed.
6. Become A Hero Contractor
LOCAL ICON HVAC SUPERHERO – HAS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL CLIENTS
- This contractor feels comfortable picking up the phone and calling any client in his database at random just to say hello. He is honored revered by local citizens and businesses alike.
- It seems to the local people that he gives more back tothe community than he receives although he makes a tidy profit.
- When he needs more calls, he just puts the word out and people respond..
- Cost per client is very low
To find the meaning, purpose and satisfaction during our 80-year journey ….
”I have never seen a hearse towing a U-HAUL“
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.―The Dalai Lama
The end, it’s not The Years in Your Life That Count. It’s the Life in Your Years– Abraham Lincoln
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”– Abraham Lincoln
A life well lived ,is measured by how we became who we are .How who we are impacts the present and the future of the people and causes worth dying for.–-Donald Arthur Roy
Six Hot Topics
Cutting EDGE …The 3-cent solution
- for more new customers, repeat customers, employee recruitment https://www.contractor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/what-can-3-cents-get-you-on-the-internet.pdf
- This tactic is In the “testing stage “ and only available to can afford to put $2000 at risk with a big opportunity but a short track record
- Our 60 day delay hand written appreciation cards
Cost $ 2484 / Sold $110,905) a 44 to 1 return
PENNING Plumbing Heating and Cooling – 2017 THANK YOU CARD SALES REPORT- 2018 did even better
Pandora internet radio wins ….
- Reaches 20% of the target
- By zip code
- Music style Audio and Video
- From 50 cents to $2 per website visit based an infallible tracking
Achieve net profits you likely never thought possible even 15 to 22% net
o Bring Dead deals back to life
With FREE dead deal savers system report cards, you provide from your customer to neighbors start
and yard signs that attract new customers, brand repeat ones and bring dead deals back to life
Internet marketing possibilities
Based on solid tracking we can ask
Are you getting your fair share of sales? such as … $40,000 a month in website sales per 100,000 service area population
- . Do you Get $25 in sales for each $1 invested ? If not … we need to chat
- . increased sales over 2 million in 9 months …
- . https://www.contractor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Thanks-a-Million-from-Paynes-HVAC.pdf
- . 2018 update still going strong …
- . https://www.contractor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Payne-success-2018-update.pdf
- Let’s discover … your actual website sales to repeat and new customers … find out with our 14-day free call monitoring report
How about an appointment that could be a game changer?
Click here to Book a meeting with me.
or call Mike Morosi 607 770 8933 x80 Or email 3 good days and times 10 am to 12 noon, 1:30 till 630 pm eastern,
Hawaii and Alaska until 11 pm Eastern by appointment
The Contractor 20/20 Team
at your service,
Pres, Contractor 20/20
The Profit Doctors”
Proud to be a PHCC/QSC Industry Partner and a Service Roundtable Consult Partner.
We are Grateful to serve over 250 contractors in over 40 States and Canada –
A service of Multimedia Advertising Services LLC
Thank You , ACCA It was a great honor to present to the Air Conditioning Contractors of America
For the ACCA power point https://www.contractor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/ACCA-Conference-Presentation.pdf