Baylor Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing was founded in 1984 with a promise not just to excel in customer service, but earn and keep customers’ trust. The previous design was dated and had issues with usability. We have designed and developed a new website for Baylor and are helping the business by increasing their visibility to local communities.
- Outdated Design
- Structural problems
- Complex navigation
- Lack of reader-friendly content formatting
- Designing and development of the site: Designing a website is a team effort. We value client input, research successful competitors, analyze the market and best customer profile, and then use our experience and expertise to make a primary sketch/mockup for client approval. Once the design is finalized, we move to development, upload content, and perform quality assurance once we launch the site. In the process, we solve all the previously identified issues related to design and structure.
- Making a next-gen navigation style: Previous navigation was substandard and outdated. We have designed and developed a new user-friendly navigation.
- Solving Structural problems: Changes in technology had aged the site and made it structurally unsound. We corrected and rebuilt the website structure to ensure it is SEO, user, and maintenance-friendly.
- Friendly Content formatting: Content formatting is important for a webpage. Bad formatting causes high bounce rate and low conversion rate. We added a review module on each page to highlight trust elements. We have also added an attractive Call To Action section for each page.