SEO Service for Plumbers, HVAC Companies and Electricians
SEO Services that Produce Organic Leads for Long Term
What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Before your website goes live, your website designer and developer should make sure that the website is optimized for search engines—meaning that your website works correctly, provides a user-friendly experience, and search engines (like Google) can easily read and categorize your website.
For many, SEO stops once the website is launched. We believe this is a fatal mistake for the long-term success of your home service website. Like site maintenance, SEO should be a continual process. In fact, it has to be! Google updates its algorithm hundreds of times each year! In order to stay attractive to Google, your website and SEO need to adapt to these changes. If your website isn’t continually optimized, it won’t organically show up in the top search results. You can run pricey Pay-per-click campaigns to end up in the top search results, but some customers purposely skip over promoted results to the first organic listings believing they are more accurate and authentic. Wouldn’t it be better to show up in both positions? The only way to organically rank in the top search results is to invest in a robust, long-term, SEO campaign.
This investment pays off!
With Pay-per-click, you have to invest every month to achieve the same results. Once the PPC campaign ends, the return-on-investment ends. That’s not how SEO works. Search engine optimization has returning results. This means that SEO allows you to keep building on your past optimization efforts. Think of it this way. You like throwing parties and need a nice place to hold your events. Pay-per-click is like renting a luxury store front, in an easy to access location, with its own billboard. However, once you stop paying rent—you lose the location, the billboard, and the guests. SEO is like remodeling the house you live in. The house is always improving with trendy and better working appliances, fixtures and furnishings. Over time, it gets a reputation for being a great place to visit, and local magazines like “The Googlet” and “Bing it On” continually feature you on their “great local places to visit” pages. That’s the goal.
A website with great SEO is optimized to rank for specific keywords that your customers are searching with. It naturally brings targeted traffic (guests) to your door because the search engines can tell your website will provided that traffic with what they are looking for. You have to remember that search engines are in the business of answering questions and connecting users with what they are looking for. In order for search engines to be deemed successful, they need to make successful connections. If you prove to the search engines that you are indeed answering those questions, they will gladly connect you to their users. If you are looking to build a home among Google’s first search results, then you will want to invest in a SEO Service that Can Get You Organic Leads for the Long Term.
Our Approach to a Successful SEO Campaign for Home Service Businesses
- KPI Analysis – One of the most overlooked steps of a successful SEO campaign is identifying the goals of the client. Whether you want to increase traffic, conversions, organic visibility, something else, or all of it, we start the process with clear goals so we can implement the right plan.
- SEO Audit and Strategy to Achieve Goals—With KPI’s in mind, we audit the website SEO health. We identify problems areas and areas of opportunity, and then develop a strategy to address those areas.
- Perform one time cleanup to get the website a jumpstart—Once the audit is complete and the strategy is outlined, we cleanup/optimize the identified problem areas to give the website a healthy jumpstart.
- GMB Audit and cleanup—We audit the Google My Business Profile to make sure it is well optimized and ready to compete. We fix all identified issues and create a strategy for long term goals like review generation for GBP.
- We make sure visibility is as high as it can get—We put the business into the local ecosystem to have required local presence and make sure there are no inconsistencies.
- Content upgrade—We audit the website content for quality and relevance. We usually find lots of pages that need a content upgrade. We fix what we can immediately, and the rest is addressed as part of our ongoing monthly actions.
- Execute Ongoing Strategy and Repeat—Our ongoing SEO strategy is robust. We work on the following things as monthly action items. A) Ongoing on-page audit and repair. B) GMB/GA/GSC Data Driven Optimization. C) Content Marketing. D) GMB Postings. E) Niche Link Building. F) Local Pack Spam Cleanup. G) Competitive analysis. H) Reporting and more.