Website Design and Development Services for Plumbers, HVAC Companies and Electricians
Qualify for a Free Brand New Website for Your Business
Do you own your website? You may think the answer is “yes” when the answer is actually “no.” Many plumbers or HVAC companies looking for website design don’t understand the difference between a website build on an open platform like WordPress, and one built on a proprietary platform that is only available to the website designer or company.
If the company that did your HVAC or plumbing website development built your website on their own proprietary platform, then you may own the website design, but not the actual website (or neither). The problem with this is that if you are unhappy with their website maintenance service, or the SEO work you are receiving, and you want to leave to work with a different marketing company, you may end up walking away without a website.
That’s where we step in!
We were tired of hearing about hard working plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies being taken advantage of by marketing and website design companies that would sell them a beautiful website, but then let things fall apart on the maintenance and SEO side of things. They would get champaign during the sales calls, and only answering machines a year later. When they were ready to switch to our services, they suddenly discovered they owned a website design, but not an actually website (the code and frame that the design is built on).
Unable to afford a new website after sinking so much money into the one they thought they owned, many companies were trapped. To help these companies escape this situation, we now offer a free website to anyone that signs up with us for 12 months of SEO. We ask for at least 12 months to prove to you that our SEO and site maintenance is superior to the competition, and that you made the right decision going with us. This isn’t an arbitrary number. Google recommends that a business should give their SEO team at least 12 months to demonstrate the kind of results they can achieve. Also, if you own the design and like it, we can quite literally build you the exact same website, just on WordPress.
It gets better.
Not only will we build you a new website, demonstrate improved Search Engine Optimization, provide excellent site maintenance, and give you the service you deserve, but after 12 months you will actually own your WordPress website. If you want to cut lose before 12 months, we aren’t going to keep you hostage, but we will ask you to pay for the development cost which will be clearly discussed before we start building. The majority of our clients are absolutely blown away by the results they see and the personal service they receive. There has only ever been one company that left before the 12 months and that was for personal reasons.
So what do you have to lose except a ball and chain holding you back? You have everything to gain including a website you actually own. Want to learn more about what we do differently and how you can take advantage of this amazing opportunity, give us a call and ask for Emily or Laura.
Our Approach to Building a Website From Scratch
There are many steps included in building an attractive and functional website.
- Wireframe—First, we draw a wireframe. A wireframe is a basic illustration (mostly boxes) of what each page will look like. It shows how content will be organized, spaced out, and the buttons and functions.
- Site Mapping and Planning Content—We develop a sitemap that organizes your website’s content so it is attractive and easy to read for search engines like Google. This is similar to a very detailed table of contents.
- Design – Our designers create a mock up to show you what the website will look like. This is the longest stage in the process as we work with you through a series of meetings and drafts.
- Development—With the approved design, the website developer writes the code to convert the design into a functional site.
- Upload content—Once the dev site is ready, we upload the written and visual content to the site.
- QA—After another round of approvals, we hand the dev site over to our quality assurance team to make sure that both SEO and the website are functioning correctly before the website is launched. This includes checking for broken links, bugs, or anything that may interfere with search engines understanding and falling in love with your website. QA (Quality Assurance) doesn’t stop once the website launches. This is part of our routine website maintenance and Search Engine Optimization for plumbing companies, HVAC companies, and electricians.
- Complete the process with a post launch QA—After we launch the website, we do another round of QA for the website and SEO. Then we can all take a breath and celebrate your new digital store front—your website.
That’s the process. Through each step we are continually discussing your goals, brand, company personality, customer’s journey, competition, and so much more. There is a lot that goes into building a website, and we try to make it as stress free and fun as possible.