17 Tactics for Growth
- Internet marketing that gets $4 to $11 in new customers, and $8 to $22 in repeated customers, for every dollar invested.
- Direct mail to new customers based upon credit company personality mosaic data: www.contractor2020.com/uploads/improved-direct-mail.pdf
- Direct mail to neighbors.
- Go for the gold pricing with yard sign discounts as a safety net: www.contractor2020.com/uploads/power-pricing-brochure.pdf
- ROI review of current internet marketing using Dynamic Phone Tracking of call sources, search words, and search engines used to reduce internet new customer cost to $25 to $125.
- Radio and TV to reduce new customer cost by 35% through improved top of mind positive awareness: www.contractor2020.com/images/Wade-Camden-spot-1.mp3
- Internet radio — generate website visits from under $2 new customers from even $9 to $27.
- Yard signs to attract sales.
- Church directories.
- Community promotions.
- Newspapers (online and in print).
- Yellow page stickers and magnets.
- Movie theater ads.
- Hero branding to build a wall of protection around your brand. Helps to stop bad reviews before they happen: www.contractor2020.com/images/10donation-rights6x11-1.pdf
- Geo-fencing so that your ad appears on the smart phones of people who visit your competitor or
relevant locations: www.contractor2020.com/images/mobile-geo-fencing.pdf
- Web invasion. Plant ads in view of customer and prospect web browsing. All that is needed is name and address: www.contractor2020.com/images/privacy.pdf