Worksheet for Presentation
Cutting edge methods to sell to best new customer and find the best employees … all at reduced cost
You get 200,000 banner exposures for $3000…. that’s just 1.5 cents each
For recruitment and or new customers targeted by area and your choice of 65 personality profiles.
Ok the price is right, the service is great, the marketing is perfect … but you still have low or no profits?
Where is the profit leakage?
Did you realize that a 50% CSR or TECH closing rate, will destroy your company
The Profit builder MENU: 28 Tactics to consider
OK …. We only need 4 of these tactics to work to achieve all of your goals …. So with 28 ready and proven … we pack 6x the firepower necessary to win!
9 FOR CUSTOMER RETENTION AND 16 FOR GROWTH
2 new services 1) Employee recruitment and training systems plus 2) Light telemarketing to rescue inactive13 to 16 month customers from the 18mo federal do not call rules.
Federal penalties under the Do Not Call prohibitions are $16,000 per violation. The TCPA levies fines of $500. Per violation, and $15,000 per violation showing intent.” www.donotcallprotection.com/faq
FOR CUSTOMER RETENTION
- Mail 1/3 base each month … to keep the 22% of coupon addicts from being lured away and increase retention 10%, and get $8 to $16 in sales per dollar invested
- Outside the kitchen window thermshttp://www.contractor2020.com/window-thermometers/
- Equipment stickers
- Call HVAC customers with no service done in last 13 months
- Yard signshttp://www.contractor2020.com/meeting/yard-signs/
- Bid on own name in ad words
- Proven white pages ads
- Proven small yellow page ads
- Internet marketing that gets $4 to $11 in new customers and $8 to $22 in repeated customers for every dollar invested
- Direct mail to new customers based upon credit company personality mosaic datahttp://www.contractor2020.com/uploads/improved-direct-mail.pdf
- Direct mail to neighbors
- Go for the gold pricing with yard sign discounts as a safety net… http://www.contractor2020.com/uploads/power-pricing-brochure.pdf
- ROI review of current internet marketing using Dynamic phone tracks of call sources and search words and search engines used to reduce internet new customer cost to $25 to $125
- Radio and TV to reduce new customer cost by 35% through improved top of mind positive awarenesshttp://www.contractor2020.com/images/Wade-Camden-spot-1.mp3
- Internet radio … generate website visits from under $2 new customers from even $9 to $27
- Yard signs to attract sales
- Church directories
- Community promotions
- News paper
- Yellow page stickers
- Movie theater ads
- Hero branding… that build a wall of protection around your brand, stop bad reviews BEFORE the happen http://www.contractor2020.com/images/10donation-rights6x11-1.pdf
- Geo fencing … your ad on the cell phones of people with smart phone that visit your competitor’s show roomshttp://www.contractor2020.com/images/mobile-geo-fencing.pdf
17 Web invasion … plant web ads on customers and prospects web browsing … time without a visit to your site … just their name and address to work with. http://www.contractor2020.com/images/privacy.pdf